Sheet pan dinners are great for busy weeknights. You can throw all of your ingredients on a single sheet pan and cook them together with easy prep and minimal cleanup. This Sheet Pan Honey-Balsamic Pork Loin with Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes recipe is a delicious mix of sweet and savory, and allows you to have dinner served in an hour.
A perfectly balanced, all-in-one meal, including protein, carbs, fiber, and vitamins. You will be adding ingredients to the pan at different times to ensure everything is properly cooked, so leave room to add the different elements throughout the baking process. Sweet potatoes will take the longest time in the oven, then the pork loin, and then the broccoli. When you pull your sheet pan out of the oven for the last time, everything will be cooked to perfection and ready to serve.
Pro-Tip: You can purchase pre-chopped broccoli and sweet potatoes from your local grocery store to save even more time on prep.
Pro-Tip: Cover the sheet pan with parchment paper for easy, quick clean-up.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless pork loins (about 4 ounces per loin which totals about 1 pound)
- ½ lb fresh broccoli florets (about 4 cups)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the sweet potatoes with 1 Tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to coat. Place on one third of an 18x13 inch sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, prep the glaze by mixing honey, mustard, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add broccoli to the same large bowl used for the sweet potatoes. Drizzle the remaining 1 Tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste, coating thoroughly.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven after the 30 minutes are up. Add pork loin to one third of the pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Brush both sides of the pork loin with the glaze. Reserve 2 Tbsp of the glaze for later.
- Next to the pork loin, add the broccoli to the remaining section of the sheet pan. Return to the oven and cook for another 15 minutes.
- To ensure doneness, the internal temperature of your pork should read 145°F on a meat thermometer, and the sweet potatoes and broccoli should be easily pierced with a fork.
- Once cooked, take the sheet pan out of the oven.
- Spoon the remaining 2 Tbsp of glaze on the pork loin.
- Plate and serve.
For more easy sheet pan meals, check out these recipes:
- Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken with Roasted Green Beans and Yellow Potatoes
- Sesame Salmon Sheet Pan Dish
- Easiest Sheet Pan Greek Style Chicken and Roasted Vegetables
- Rosemary & Thyme Chicken and Veggie Dinner (Sheet Pan)
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato and Black Bean Fajitas
- Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Tempeh with Roasted Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp, Chicken Sausage, Asparagus, and Fingerling Potatoes
By: Carley Gill, Dietetic Intern