Easiest Sheet Pan Greek Style Chicken and Roasted Vegetables recipe is a great way to add color and flavor to your meals. This is an all-in-one meal that will leave you and your family feeling satisfied and satiated. An idea to save time during the week is to prep all of your veggies ahead and throw it all on a baking sheet when you are ready to eat.
BONUS: This Easiest Sheet Pan Greek Style Chicken and Roasted Vegetables recipe is also gluten-free, low in carbs, and high in fiber.
Sheet pan meals are similar to one-bowl recipes with simple preparation and easy clean-up. These meals are placed onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper so everything cooks at the same temperature for the same amount of time. These are great for those times you want to feed a larger amount of people without the hassle of being in the kitchen for hours.
*Spray the parchment paper using a Misto spray bottle filled with your oil of choice.
- Misto cooking spray
- 4 chicken thighs, skinless, bone-in (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- ½ large red onion, peeled and thinly sliced into wedges
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped (garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up and coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and pour ⅔ of the marinade on top, then use your hands to toss the chicken in the marinade and make sure it's well coated. Marinate the chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, spread the zucchini, bell pepper, red onion, and tomatoes onto the baking sheet and drizzle the remaining marinade on top. Toss together to coat the vegetables.
- Add the chicken thighs to the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, add the feta.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
For more recipes check out:
Sesame Salmon Sheet Pan Dish
Alexandra Horn, Dietetic Intern
**There are affiliate links in this post and I will be compensated if you buy the products using these links BUT there is no extra charge to you!