Nourish Your Namaste
I was very excited to get a free copy of Kara Lydon, RD, LDN, RYT, latest e-book: Nourish Your Namaste. This e-book is like no other topic I have ever read before. Combining yoga and functional foods to help you de-stress, improve your immune system, and increase your energy. Talk about a super successful lifestyle we can all benefit from.
There are some really cool features in this book:
- 20 yoga poses (with images) that help improve digestion, immunity, and energy.
- 8 plant-based recipes with gluten-free and vegan-friendly substitutions. Fantastic for all dietary preferences.
- 40 functional foods which focus on improving digestive health, immune function, energy, and relaxation.
- 4 functional food lists to help you grocery shop. I personally love grocery lists.
- 13 ideal snack ideas to eat before or after yoga practice.
With all these fabulous topics, you’ll benefit tremendously. My favorite chapter was Chapter III on Nutrition and Yoga for Digestion. For all the people with stomach problems, this chapter is awesome. It has both yoga positions and recipes to soothe your belly and gut to help support a very healthy digestive system.
I tried one of the recipes in the book, Immunity Boosting Buddha Bowl with Turmeric Tahini Dressing. It’s easy, delicious, and nourishing.
Last but not least, Kara is sharing 1 FREE copy of her e-book, Nourish Your Namaste, with one lucky reader!
To enter the Giveaway, simply comment below and tell me what your favorite healthy food is.
Cheers to our relaxation, activity, and healthy lifestyles. Thank you, Kara, for sharing your expertise with us all.
Sarah Koszyk, MA, RDN
I received a free copy of the book for this post. All opinions are my own. I am endorsing this giveaway, which is being handled by Kara Lydon, and am in no way responsible for the outcome.
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.