Indulge in the perfect fusion of flavor and nutrition with delicious and health-conscious Spicy Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos. Tasty flavored shrimp, rich in protein and essential nutrients, are added to a warm tortilla and topped with a vibrant mango salsa bursting with freshness.
Air fryer shrimp provide a lean source of protein while reducing the need for excess oil. The mango salsa is a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. With a focus on fresh ingredients and balanced flavors, these Spicy Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos are a complete, well-balanced, satisfying meal.
*This is my favorite Air Fryer to use: Instant 6-Quart Air Fryer Oven – it has a window to see what you are cooking and it is a good size.
Watch a video on how to easily make the Air Fryer Shrimp Tacos:
- 2 lbs peeled shrimp
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 corn tortillas
- Lime, sliced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Green or purple cabbage, shredded
- Greek yogurt or kewpie mayo
- Mango salsa, make your own with this recipe Mango Avocado Cucumber Salsa, or use a pre-made salsa
- Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F if needed. Toss peeled and deveined shrimp in oil combined with all of the seasonings and put in the air fryer for 6-8 minutes.
- While the shrimp is cooking, cut the lime, cilantro, and cabbage, if not precut.
- Mix Greek yogurt or kewpie mayo with sriracha to taste to create a creamy, delicious, spicy sauce.
- Remove shrimp from the air fryer and place on warmed tortillas.
- Assemble tortillas with toppings of choice. Add mango salsa for freshness, Cotija cheese for creaminess, and sriracha sauce for spice. Serve and enjoy.
For homemade salsa, check out:
Mango Avocado Cucumber Salsa
Recipe By: Mikayla Van Lewen, Dietetic Intern
**There are affiliate links in this post and I will be compensated if you buy the products using these links BUT there is no extra charge to you!