When you are looking for a winning dip to bring to any event or party, my Healthy Low Fat Spinach Dip with Greek Yogurt is the best. The spinach dip is full of protein, super low in fat, and extremely flavorful. It’s easy to make and will be gobbled up quickly. I love putting it in a bread bowl and serving it with chunks of crusty bread, pita chips, carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumbers, and more.
- 1 package frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 can Water chestnuts
- 4 Green Onions
- 1½ cups Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1½ cups Nonfat Sour Cream
- 1 package Vegetable Soup Mix
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Thaw chopped spinach in fridge overnight. (You can also just run under cold water to quickly thaw the day of making it).
- Drain excess water from spinach before putting in mixing bowl once thawed.
- Open and drain can of water chestnuts.
- Finely chop into desired size and add to spinach in mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice green onions, combining with greek yogurt, sour cream, vegetable soup mix, salt and pepper into the mixing bowl containing spinach and water chestnuts, mixing ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving with bread, pita chips, carrots, sliced cucumber, or other raw veggies.
For more amazing dip recipes, check out:
By Sarah Koszyk, MA, RDN