Superstar Goldenberry Chia Pudding is such a delicious option for breakfast or a snack. The chia seeds blend with the milk to provide a lovely, pudding-like texture that is nourishing, satisfying, and flavorful. I love adding fresh fruit and mint to the chia pudding for extra sweetness and taste.
Chia seeds have an incredible array of nutrients such as omega-3s, protein, and fiber to optimize our health and wellness.
Goldenberries are another incredible fruit. They’re related to the tomatillo and almost look like a yellow tomato wrapped in a husk. They are one of the few fruits which also contain protein and vitamin D. Packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin A, goldenberries provide many anti-inflammatory benefits to rock our health.
Superstar Goldenberry Chia Pudding recipe by MIJA takes about 5 minutes to prep the night before so you can easily grab-n-go the next morning. Get ready for simple, plant-based, vegan bliss.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or oatmilk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp MIJA Superstar powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Tbsp agave syrup
- 12 fresh goldenberries, sliced in half
- 4 leaves mint, chopped
- Agave to drizzle (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add the milk, chia seeds, Superstar powder, vanilla, and agave. Whisk to combine. Pour equally into 4 mason jars. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. In the morning, top the chia pudding with the goldenberries, mint, and agave (if using).
For more delicious and nutritious breakfast ideas, check out:
Breakfast Brain Food Ideas
Fast Grab and Go Breakfast Ideas for School
Oatmeal Cups with Yogurt and Fruit
By Sarah Koszyk, MA, RDN