Superstar Goldenberry Chia Pudding is such a delicious option for breakfast or a snack. The chia seeds blend with the milk to provide a lovely, pudding-like texture that is nourishing, satisfying, and flavorful. I love adding fresh fruit and mint to the chia pudding for extra sweetness and taste.
Chia seeds have an incredible array of nutrients such as omega-3s, protein, and fiber to optimize our health and wellness.
Goldenberries are another incredible fruit. They’re related to the tomatillo and almost look like a yellow tomato wrapped in a husk. They are one of the few fruits which also contain protein and vitamin D. Packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin A, goldenberries provide many anti-inflammatory benefits to rock our health.
With the additional serving of Superstar by MIJA, you’ll top off your micronutrient needs and set yourself up for that extra kick of absolute wellness from within.
Superstar Goldenberry Chia Pudding recipe by MIJA takes about 5 minutes to prep the night before so you can easily grab-n-go the next morning. Get ready for simple, plant-based, vegan bliss.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or oatmilk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp MIJA Superstar powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Tbsp agave syrup
- 12 fresh goldenberries, sliced in half
- 4 leaves mint, chopped
- Agave to drizzle (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add the milk, chia seeds, Superstar powder, vanilla, and agave. Whisk to combine. Pour equally into 4 mason jars. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. In the morning, top the chia pudding with the goldenberries, mint, and agave (if using).
For more delicious and nutritious breakfast ideas, check out:
Breakfast Brain Food Ideas
Fast Grab and Go Breakfast Ideas for School
Oatmeal Cups with Yogurt and Fruit
By Sarah Koszyk, MA, RDN