Satisfy your sweet tooth cravings with this Decadent Dairy-Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter “Nice” Cream. Made with whole ingredients and no added sugar, you’ll be amazed at how creamy and dreamy this frozen treat is. Unsweetened cocoa powder imparts a delicious chocolate flavor, while ripe bananas add natural sweetness and loads of potassium.
Protein-packed peanut butter (also a healthy source of fat) creates a rich and velvety texture that will have you scrambling for seconds. At only a fraction of the calories of other ice creams, this dessert is a lot less “naughty” and much more “nice.” So go on, indulge in a bowl of guilt-free decadence.
- 3 large (very ripe) bananas
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tsbp natural, no salt-added peanut butter
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optional toppings: fresh fruit, crushed nuts, chocolate chips
- Peel and cut the ripe bananas into chunks and freeze overnight.
Add frozen bananas, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to a blenderand blend until consistency is smooth, like pudding or soft serve ice cream.
- Place chocolate mixture into the freezer. Serve when completely frozen (approximately 3-4 hours).
- Top with fresh fruit, crushed nuts, or chocolate chips.
I like using this Vitamix A2300 blender to make the nice cream.
For more delicious fruit-based sweet treats, check out:
Healthy Dessert Alternatives: Fruit Whips
Raspberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
Best Moist Baked Apple Cake
Easiest 2-Ingredient Frozen Chocolate Bananas
**There are affiliate links in this post and I will be compensated if you buy the products using these links BUT there is no extra charge to you!