I created my own frozen yogurt using one of my favorite fruits of this season: Raspberries. This Raspberry Banana Frozen Yogurt is a perfect combination of sweet and tangy with a creamy like texture you will love. With only 4 ingredients, the dessert is low in calories (only 102 for 1/2 cup serving), has 8 grams of protein, and full of vitamins, like Vitamin C, and antioxidants, like quercetin and gallic acid, to help protect against cancer, anti-aging, and heart and circulatory diseases. What’s not to love about this fabulous summer treat?
- 12-ounce bag of frozen raspberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Remove raspberries from the bag and allow to defrost for 5 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until uniform. Transfer to a flat pan or baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer for approximately one hour.
- Remove from the freezer. Using a spoon, lightly mix the frozen yogurt.
- Place back in the freezer for another 4 hours. Remove from the freezer, serve, and enjoy.
For more healthy and delicious desserts, check out:
Decadent Dairy-Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter “Nice” Cream
Easy Fruit Whips