Fast, Simple, & Delicious Gazpacho
Author: Sarah Koszyk
Recipe type: Soup
Cuisine: American, Spanish
- 6 ripe tomatoes cut into chunks
- 2 Persian cucumbers cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno, chopped in half and deseeded
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper for taste
- In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients and puree.
- So simple!
- Chill in refrigerator overnight and serve the next day, chilled.
- Top with fresh ground pepper to taste.
Serving size: ¾ cup Calories: 43 Fat: 0.4 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 8.9 Sugar: 5.4 Sodium: 11.2 Fiber: 2.5 Protein: 1.9 Cholesterol: 0