Get your superhero, super-antioxidants on with this colorful plate of oranges, greens, and whites. Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes have many amazing vitamins & carotenoids for super-human strength. The best part about the Roasted Pork with Sweet Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts recipe is that you cook it in 1 tinfoil-covered baking sheet, so you have minimal dishes to clean. A perfect “one-pot” meal. What more can you ask for? Besides the entire meal being less than 250 calories!
- 1 pound pork loin (center cut, boneless, lean)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 giant sweet potato, sliced
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- Heat oven to 450° Bake. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil for easy clean up.
- Chop the sweet potatoes.
- Mix the rosemary, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub ⅓ of it over the pork loin.
- Mix ⅓ with the sweet potatoes.
- Mix the final ⅓ with the Brussels sprouts.
Put the pork loin on the baking tray and surround with the sweet potatoes. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Add the Brussels sprouts and balsamic vinegar to the pan and cook for another 30 minutes.
- This is a “one pot” meal for super simple clean up! You can always add extra balsamic vinegar after it is finished cooking.
For more delicious Pork recipes, check out:
8 Quick & Easy Pork Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less