Peanut Butter, Banana, & Honey Tortilla Wrap is a fantastic after school or work snack. It has the savory from the peanut butter and the sweet from the banana & honey. Warming it up on the stove just adds extra love during chilly fall afternoons. Before going trick-or-treating or to a party or event, eat this snack to fill up on some healthy, hearty food! When we are full, it is easier to refrain from eating all the potential candy and junk food that comes our way.
This can also be a pre-workout snack.
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- 3 bananas
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine peanut butter, honey and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl (heat for 20 seconds in microwave if hard to mix).
- Slice bananas into desired sizes, around ¼ inch thick.
- Spread ¼ of peanut butter mixture onto one half of each tortilla.
- Place banana slices on top, dividing evenly among the four.
- Roll the tortillas up.
- In a medium sized skillet over medium heat, warm the tortillas flipping after 30 seconds on each side.
For more snack ideas, check out my book:
365 Snacks for Every Day of the Year
and check out the following posts:
5 Favorite Snacks for Work or School
**There are affiliate links in this post and I will be compensated if you buy the products using these links BUT there is no extra charge to you!