Marinated Salmon in Soy Sauce with Sautéed Spinach
Author: Sarah Koszyk
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pound salmon, cut into fillets of about 4 oz.
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cooking Spray
- 2 bunches of Spinach, stems removed
- Marinate salmon with soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a Ziploc bag for about 2-3 hours or most of the day.
- On stove top, spray a pan with cooking spray and cook salmon for 4 minutes on one side.
- Chop the stems off of the spinach. Flip the salmon over to other side. Add the spinach to the pan.
Serving size: 4 oz salmon + ½ cup spinach Calories: 180.6 Fat: 7.3 Saturated fat: 1.1 Carbohydrates: 3.6 Sugar: 0.5 Fiber: 1.0 Protein: 24.7 Cholesterol: 62.4