This 3-ingredient Gluten Free Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Granola recipe is a hit in our house.
Nana Joes provided me with her Cluster Blend: Cashew Butter and White Peach Granola to mix with the sweet potatoes and olive oil and it is divine! The richness from the cashew butter and the sweetness from the white peach is a perfect combination when paired with the sweet potatoes.
And the extra crunch from the granola gives this dish an incredible texture.
Perfect for any occasion, pair the Gluten Free Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Granola with chicken, pork, white fish, or roasted tofu and you’ll have an amazing meal.
I also enjoyed them alongside some roasted chicken and sauteed beet greens cooked in olive oil, salt, pepper, and red onions (which only took about 4 minutes to cook).
* I love using my Misto filled with my own extra virgin olive oil to spray the sweet potatoes with.
- 1 ½ pounds sweet potatoes
- ½ cup Nana Joes Cluster Blend: Cashew Butter & White Peach granola
- Olive oil spray (I use a Misto filled with extra virgin olive oil)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425° Bake. Wash, scrub, and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Slice them into rounds and cut in half. Spray the potatoes with the olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a roasting pan with the olive oil spray. Place the potatoes on the roasting pan and cover with the granola. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
For more incredible sweet potato recipes, check out:
Sweet Potato Bruschetta
5 Ways to Cook Sweet Potatoes
Baked Fish in Tinfoil Packets with Spinach and Roasted Sweet Potatoes
By Sarah Koszyk, MA, RDN
**There are affiliate links in this post and I will be compensated if you buy the products using these links BUT there is no extra charge to you!
***I did receive free product for this post. All thoughts and beliefs are my own.