Oven Roasted Asparagus And Squash
Delicious Oven Roasted Asparagus And Squash is perfect for your Thanksgiving meal.
This recipe will give you a wonderfully colorful and healthy side dish for your holiday menu.
- 1lb asparagus
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 yellow squash
- 3 garlic cloves
- 6 button mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp rosemary
- 2 Tbsp dry parsley
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Dice zucchini and yellow squash into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut asparagus to 2-inches in length.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Mix vegetables in a medium oven pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over veggies and top with rosemary and dried parsley.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Never Miss The Fiesta
Get 10 Snacks To Fuel & Energize You (it's FREE)!