Turkey Rolls with Bell Peppers
Turkey Rolls with Bell Peppers are a deliciously filling snack on the go due to their protein, fiber, and heart-healthy fat content. They are also very easy to make. Get your kids involved with this recipe. Feel free to choose your favorite spread, such as hummus, mustard, or guacamole, and fill it with your heart’s content in veggies.
- 8 slices of deli turkey (buy Nitrate & Nitrite free deli meat)
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ cup of guacamole, hummus, or mustard
- 3 lettuce leaves
- Slice lettuce into strips.
- Remove the seeds from the bell pepper and cut it into thin strips.
- Lay 2 slices of turkey and spread about 2 Tablespoons of hummus or guacamole onto it.
- Add desired veggie toppings and roll it up. Afterward, stick a toothpick to hold it together. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.