Healthy Low Fat Spinach Dip
4th of July/Bar-B-Que, American, Appetizer, Course, Cuisine, Easter, Gluten-Free, Health and Diet, Holiday, Low-Carb, Low-Sugar, Meals, Recipes, Season, Side Dish, Snack, Spring, Summer, Type of Dish, Uncooked, Vegetarian
This is a super healthy delicious version of the classic spinach dip and is a hit at parties. The spinach dip is full of protein, low in fat, and flavorful. Bring it to your next party!
Author: Sarah Koszyk
Recipe type: Dips & Appetizers
- 1 package frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 can Water chestnuts
- 4 Green Onions
- 1½ cups Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1½ cups Nonfat Sour Cream
- 1 package Vegetable Soup Mix
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Thaw chopped spinach in fridge overnight. (You can also just run under cold water to quickly thaw the day of making it).
- Drain excess water from spinach before putting in mixing bowl once thawed.
- Open and drain can of water chestnuts.
- Finely chop into desired size and add to spinach in mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice green onions, combining with greek yogurt, sour cream, vegetable soup mix, salt and pepper into the mixing bowl containing spinach and water chestnuts, mixing ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving with bread, pita chips, carrots, sliced cucumber, or other raw veggies.
Serving size: 2 Tbsp Calories: 57 Fat: 0.1 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 10.7 Sugar: 2.1 Sodium: 274.5 Fiber: 1.2 Protein: 3.7 Cholesterol: 2.2
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.