Raspberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
Photos by Liz Rodriguez
I created my own frozen yogurt using one of my favorite fruits of this season: Raspberries. This Raspberry Banana Frozen Yogurt is a perfect combination of sweet and tangy with a creamy like texture you will love. The dessert is low in calories and will also provide vitamins, like Vitamin C, and antioxidants, like quercetin and gallic acid, that can help protect against cancer, anti-aging, and heart and circulatory diseases. What’s not to love about this fabulous summer treat?
- 12-ounce bag of frozen raspberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¾ cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Remove raspberries from the bag and allow to defrost for 5 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until uniform. Transfer to a flat pan or baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer for approximately one hour.
- Remove from the freezer. Using a spoon, lightly mix the frozen yogurt.
- Place back in the freezer for another 4 hours. Remove from the freezer, serve, and enjoy.
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.