Oatmeal Cups With Yogurt And Fruit
Oatmeal cups with yogurt and fruit sounds so gourmet yet they are really easy to make. In fact, cooking the oatmeal like this actually makes a granola, so you can use this recipe to make homemade granola, too. It’s so simple.
You can make the oatmeal cups ahead of time so that when you are in a rush in the morning, you just grab a cup, fill it with yogurt and fruit, and you have a perfectly well-balanced breakfast.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup agave
- 1 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- Fruit for toppings like blueberries, raspberries, and kiwi
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly coat a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, mix the oats, chia seeds, and cinnamon. Add in the coconut oil and agave. Stir well to combine.
Put about 2-3 Tbsp of the mixture into 10 of the muffin tin cups.
Using a shot glass, press the bottom and sides of the oats to make a “cup.” The harder you press, the more compact and condensed the cups will become.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Let cool. Once the cups are completely cool, use a fork to carefully remove them from the muffin tin.
Fill each cup with about 2 Tbsp of yogurt and top with the fruit. Serve. If any of the cups break, you can use the cooked oatmeal as granola. It’s delicious on its own!
Never Miss The Fiesta
Get 10 Snacks To Fuel & Energize You (it's FREE)!