Italian Sausage Rigatoni
This Italian Sausage Rigatoni recipe will bring your family together for a hearty meal.
With familiar Italian flavors, this dish will quickly become one of your easy, go-to comfort food weekly recipes.
And it’s a complete meal in one delicate bowl including your veggies, carbs, and protein. Bon appetit!
- ½ lb package rigatoni
- Cooking spray
- ¼ lb Aidele’s Italian sausages
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ large yellow onion
- ¼ cup red wine
- 2 diced petite tomatoes
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Coat a cooking pan with cooking spray and place on the stove over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and chopped onions. Sautee until the onions become translucent.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, boil water and cook rigatoni according to the packaging instructions.
- Slice the sausages, add them to the pan and fully cook.
- After sausages are cooked, add wine.
- Next, add diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Stir ingredients over low heat. Allow sauce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain rigatoni and add to sauce. Stir until the pasta is covered with sauce.
- Remove from heat and top with parsley and parmesan cheese (optional).
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.