Honey Glazed Ham
The holidays are coming up and rather than spending time in the kitchen, spend more time with your family. Here is a Honey Glazed Ham recipe that needs little attention so you have the time to do what matters most ~family time!
- 10 lbs smoked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place ham on a rack in a pan. Cover with tin foil, this will help to avoid burning the top. Place ham in oven and bake for 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- In a separate pan, combine honey and brown sugar over medium-low heat. The brown sugar will dissolve and will become the glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the ham. Continue to bake the ham for another 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Baste with drippings from the pan every 35 minutes.
- With a thermometer, check for doneness in the thickest part of the meat. The thermometer tip should not touch bone or fat. The reading should be 160°F.
- Allow the ham to rest for 15-20 minutes before cutting.
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.