Decadent Dairy-Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter “Nice” Cream
Satisfy your sweet tooth cravings with this Decadent Dairy-Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter “Nice” Cream. Made with whole ingredients and no added sugar, you’ll be amazed at how creamy and dreamy this frozen treat is. Unsweetened cocoa powder imparts a delicious chocolate flavor, while ripe bananas add natural sweetness and loads of potassium.
Protein-packed peanut butter (also a healthy source of fat) creates a rich and velvety texture that will have you scrambling for seconds. At only a fraction of the calories of other ice creams, this dessert is a lot less “naughty” and much more “nice.” So go on, indulge in a bowl of guilt-free decadence.
- 3 large (very ripe) bananas
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tsbp natural, no salt-added peanut butter
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optional toppings: fresh fruit, crushed nuts, chocolate chips
- Peel and cut the ripe bananas into chunks and freeze overnight.
Add frozen bananas, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to a blender and blend until consistency is smooth, like pudding or soft serve ice cream.
- Place chocolate mixture into the freezer. Serve when completely frozen (approximately 3-4 hours).
- Top with fresh fruit, crushed nuts, or chocolate chips.
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.