Cran-Apple Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a fuss-free, heart-healthy breakfast that are perfect for busier mornings. Since all the prep work is done the night before, you can wake up to a scrumptious breakfast waiting for you to grab as you head out the door. Oats are packed with fiber, vitamins, and nutrients that can easily be customized to your taste buds. Give these Cran-Apple Overnight Oats a try and celebrate all the flavors in just one bite.
Alexa Tiletile, Dietetic Internv
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk of choice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- Topping: 2 Tablespoons walnuts, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients (including oats, yogurt, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, apple, and cranberries) except for the topping. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide evenly and pour into two 16-ounce Mason jars. Cover.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight preferably.
- When ready to serve, add walnuts and additional apples or dried cranberries as desired.
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.