Cilantro-Lime Marinated Grilled Pineapple Shrimp
Cilantro-Lime Marinated Grilled Pineapple Shrimp is easy to make, delicious, and super fresh.
I like to marinate the shrimp for about 2 hours. I also like using fresh pineapple when available.
However, canned also works, too. Buying the shrimp already deveined can save time.
Enjoy the fresh flavors of the cilantro, lime, and pineapple. Deelish!
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined with no tails
- ¼ cup fresh-squeezed lime juice (from 2 limes; use the pulp, too)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups pineapple chunks (I used a fresh pineapple and chopped it into cubes)
- 12 skewers
- Extra lime wedges and chopped cilantro (optional)
- Make the marinade by combining the lime juice, garlic, cilantro, olive oil, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. In a shallow glass dish or large Ziploc bag, combine the shrimp and marinade.
- Refrigerate and marinade for 30 minutes to 3 hours. Remove from fridge.
- Start to skewer the shrimp with the pineapple.
Over a hot grill, grill the skewers for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with extra lime wedges.
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.