Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
Cauliflower makes an excellent replacement for potatoes in this Cheesy Cauliflower Bake.
And this recipe will have you drooling because it tastes just like macaroni and cheese. Thanksgiving is coming up and having this low carb recipe will add a unique side to your holiday meal.
- 1 head cauliflower
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup 1% milk
- 1 cup white cheddar
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400F. Boil water in a pot large enough to submerge the cauliflower.
- Add salt to the water and boil the cauliflower for 9-10 minutes. Meanwhile, spray a baking pan with the cooking spray.
- Drain the water from the cauliflower and place the cauliflower in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle cheese and pour in the milk over the cauliflower. Season with rosemary.
- Place the cauliflower in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or when the cheese has melted and turned golden brown. Allow cauliflower to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.