An Homage To All Men For Father’s Day
Fathers are an important part of our lives. They guide us, help us, laugh with us, and support us in many ways. The men in my life have definitely helped shape who I am today and I’m grateful to have a loving dad, husband, and son. For those who don’t have a father, husband, or son, there may be another male friend, partner, uncle, brother, grandfather, or nephew that brings joy, hope, and care. To honor all the men in our lives and say thanks, here is An Homage to all Men for Father’s Day.
Thank You for:
- Giving me advice (whether I listened or not, that’s another question 😊)
- Supporting my actions and endeavors
- Providing me with unconditional love (even if I was “acting” up)
- Guiding me to make intelligent and fruitful decisions and actions
- Going on adventures with me and taking me around the world
- Being open-minded and forward-thinking
- Honoring my independence while standing by my side
Some of the Best Advice I received from my Dad are:
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Always stay kind and professional in the workforce and in life
- Do your best to stay calm, cool, and collected. Tempers never win
- Take a deep breath before making a huge decision
For all this, I am so appreciative and filled with love and happiness.
Thank you so much for everything.
Have a wonderful Father’s Day celebration.
Sarah Koszyk, MA, RDN
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.