8 Tips For The Perfect Friends’ Valentine’s Day Brunch
Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love in all its forms. Celebrate it with your favorite gal pals whether they are happily single or in a loving relationship. Here are 8 Tips for the Perfect Friends’ Valentine’s Day Brunch.
- Send Out Invites: Whether it be through an online evite, an event page, or by snail mail. Send invites to your friends at least a month in advance so they can mark their calendars accordingly.
- Create a Group Event Page: Make sure everyone is able to stay updated with the happenings of the event by creating a page. You can do this on Facebook. A page also helps ensure RSVPs so you know how many people to expect and how much food to prepare.
- Decorations: There’s nothing I love more than decorating. It’s all about creating an ambiance that inspires your guests to feel the love. Create a backdrop for guests to take pictures and make sure to have plenty of heart-shaped balloons. Remember, there is no such thing as too much pink.
- Food: What is a better way to show someone you love them than with food? Make heart shaped pancakes, waffles, frittatas, or all of the above. Add a sweet parfait bar complete with yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola to add some freshness to your palate.
- Bubbly: Brunch is always best with some bubbly. For a twist on the classic mimosa, mix champagne with pomegranate juice and add some fresh pomegranate seeds for a nice finish. Or, try a nice fresh mocktail made with sparkling water and some fresh fruit.
- Music Playlist: Make sure to check out spotify or pandora for a Valentine’s day playlist or create your own.
- Games: Get some board games out or find some Valentine’s day themed party games. One game option: get in a circle and take turns talking about what you love about your friends.
- Movies: Who doesn’t love a good romantic comedy? Select your favorite romantic movies or even some movies on enduring friendship. Pop some popcorn and hit the couch with your friends for an early morning movie marathon. Here are 4 fabulous popcorn recipes.
Follow these 8 tips for a perfect Valentine’s day brunch that you and your friends will never forget. Complete with food and fun, you and your pals will be brimming with love.
Liz Rodriguez, Dietetic Intern
Subscribe to Get 10 Snacks to Fuel & Energize You PDF
Get our nutrition newsletter & instant access to the free PDF.